It is with great enthusiasm that I’m able to announce that the 2012 Atlanta Mini Maker Faire Call for Makers is now open! You’ve got exactly six weeks from today to get your submissions in so you can play a part in this year’s Mini Maker Faire.
Who We Want
Interaction is Key
How It Works
- Go to http://makerfaireatl.com and click on the “Makers Apply Here” button on the top right.
- Find the Entry Form link, go to it, and fill out the form with as much detail as you can
- this year we’re going to have signs for your tables, and possibly some sort of maker identification, so don’t misspell your name!
- give us videos, pictures, blog posts, anything to learn about your project and then publicize it once you’re in
- Click the big “Submit” button at the bottom once you’re done
- We’ll receive your submission, and you’ll be put on our “Potential Makers” list
- Within two weeks of submission (be patient with us – we’re all just volunteers you know), you will receive an email letting you know you did or did not get approved. Space is limited so be sure to get your project in early!
- All approved makers will be put on our 2012 Makers mailing list and you will receive the Maker Manual to get you up to date on all of the details
- On October 6th, you arrive early with bright eyes and bushy tails, set up shop, and get to showing off your projects and inspiring people